when i love an idea i REALLY love an idea
- I went with my first-instinct houses and also kinda tried to keep it even, i’m kinda conflicted about some of them but sorting is super ambiguous anyway (Annie…. Slytherin?? Ravenclaw?)
- I really wish wizarding education made ANY SENSE but ok they go to some kind of magicky Greendale and the Hogwarts robes are just obligatory for all HP AU art seriously
- Troy’s chocolate frog card is Luis Guzman
- Abed’s book reads “The Caverns of Draconis: It Was An Actual Dragon”
- Britta wants to revive S.P.E.W., naturally
- I don’t know how texting is supposed to work, maybe they started breeding really fast owls (dude i don’t know i’m tired)
- Jeff had his robes custom tailored to fit more like a suit jacket/blazer
- Yr 1: Ancient Runes, Yr 2: Muggle Studies, Yr 3: Remedial Herbology?
- EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME MAD ALL DAY but 20 hrs after posting, changed Pierce’s wand into a cookie wand omg. It didn’t even occur to me at 2 in the morning
jessica parker kennedy as max in black sails premiering january 1, 2014
YJ Kaldur’ahm Picspam — 1.01 Independence Day
HEY WRITER FRIENDS
there’s this amazing site called realtimeboardwhich is like a whiteboard where you can plan and draw webs and family trees and timelines and all that sort of stuff. you can also insert videos, documents, photos, and lots of other things. you can put notes and post-its and, best of all, you can invite other people to be on the board with you and edit together!!
this is really really awesome and a great tool for novel planning, so if you’re doing nanowrimo…. this could be good for you!!
i would get out of bed for you
ye olde beyblade
let thou rip
Every revolution begins with a spark.
Hes a chivalrous dapper gentleman, bitches and whores.
im so fucking wet
lannister meme ♔ three/three memories/flashbacks
He remembered that night as if it were yesterday. They spent it in an old inn on Eel Alley, well away from watchful eyes. Cersei had come to him dressed as a simple serving wench, which somehow excited him all the more. Jaime had never seen her more passionate. Every time he went to sleep, she woke him again. By morning Casterly Rock seemed a small price to pay to be near her always.
To what tactical function would a spy need her cleavage hanging out? Does it help a character who is an acrobat?
There is nothing inherently wrong with cleavage, but it needs to be based on either the characters personality or by what they do. I cannot stress this enough. It cannot just be cause the artist felt like drawing a zipper down.—Kris Anka (via and-umar)